Learn to write your own sketches for the Arduino in this multi-part course. No previous programming experience is needed.
The Arduino programming course consists of the following parts:
- Introduction and requirements
- Part 1: Arduino Sketch Structure and Flow
- Part 2: Arduino Sketch Main Loop and Calling Functions
- Part 3: Variables
- Part 4: Arithmetic Operators
- Part 5: Relational Operators
- Part 6: Increment Operator and Commenting
- Part 7: The Arduino for Loop
- Part 8: The Arduino while and do while Loops
- Part 9: The Arduino if Statement
- Part 10: Making Decisions with if-else
- Part 11: Decisions with if-else-if
- Part 12: Logical Operators
- Part 13: Switch and Break Statements
- Part 14: Conditional Operators
- Part 15: Functions
Each new part of the course will be added to his blog post as it becomes available.
You may find the Arduino Language Reference on the Arduino website helpful during the course.